Kopinutur

Kopinutur 

Great concepts against the era of technology.

Indoor of Kopinutur as it is very antique yet vintage at the same time

In the era of the Industrial Revolution where technology can't be apart from everyday life. The Ascent of demands represents how humans nowadays are craving technology as a basic need. Industrial Revolution can be seen as a phase of the Technological Revolution that can change the way humans do their things. In this era, we are living in uncertainty globally, therefore we must have the ability to predict the future faster. 

However, what makes it ironic, humans seem to be enslaved by technology. Every minute, we appear to check out our mobile phones; just doing nothing basically. The connection among humans is assumed to be lost. As in our nature, humans are social creatures meaning we imply to socialize with others.

Not only technology affects human behavior but also how coffee shops in Indonesia serve their customers. Coffeeshops compete with one another to be the most modern as they possibly can be. Sometimes the most modern doesn't mean the best. Wi-fi and lots of features that Coffeeshops have offered attend to bring people to be more individualist. 


As you all know, I live (now lived) in a very old neighborhood yet very cultural in some way. If you are curious, you can check out my other story about my neighborhood. Most of the time I like to walk around my area and one time I accidenta
lly saw a new coffee shop that I have never seen before. This place looked very antique from the outside since it is an old building but they did a little bit of renovation; so it looks new but with an old atmosphere. As I walked into it, the barista appeared to be very humble and talkative. Then, after minutes of chit-chat, supposedly he is the owner. What makes it interesting, there is no socket around or Wi-Fi. I asked myself "How this could possibly happen even if we are living in a very modern era?". Then I realized, this :

If you zoom in, it says "Delehen Henpon mu, Nggambleh o karo koncomu". Which means "Ditch out your phone, let's talk to your friend"

Now I get the concept. The owner wants the customers to interact more which makes us closer to one another. He realizes how nowadays generations are more than likely to play with their own devices, even tho we are sitting with somebody else at the same table. But sadly I have no one with me at the moment, so I just want to do some "Me Time" by reading a book.

Here I am, reading a book while enjoying my v60 with Bali beans and some snacks

Kopinutur is so cozy and quiet, I recommend you to come with your friend and dare you to ditch your mobile phone or either you can just read a book with a specific atmosphere of Kotagede. This time I ordered v60 with Bali beans and it was worth it. The sourness and bitterness were competing with each other as I took a sip of my coffee. If you have different tastes, you can ask the barista and he will give you a guide, as to which flavor you like.


Outdoor view of Kopinutur; Quiet and Chill. I took this picture before I leave the place and it left me as the last customer that day.



Thank you for reading this story, see you in my next story

Love, Mann




THE END










Comments

  1. Hiya there, feel free to contact me via email, twitter or Instagram. Have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Viewed