Coffee And Its Story

Coffee.

I gotta admit , most of people would agree on this sentences "Coffee is bitter, as bitter as you are going through life". But after i realize, its not as bitter as you thought it would be. It depends on how you enjoy the coffee itself. For the past few months i realized, coffee changes me how i see world completely.
Long story short, i have very bad relationship with my family. Ups and Downs happen everyday , right now i'm on top of the cliff and about to jump afterwards. I feel like i'm not home, even though my body completely, legit inside of my house. But my heart says "NO" you're not feeling home at all. I wander everywhere as long as i can feel comfortable and chill, apparently it just turned out nothing. Been to so many places , going to the zoo , beach , forest and many nature stuffs, i get the "comfortable and chill" but its just worthless. i learnt nothing. 

This was taken at Tekoffyk
So i tried to go to random coffee-shop nearby , i only bring my self and nothing along ...well of course money and phone. Just ordered an "Americano" since lots of my friends said that its just a bitter taste, and they wouldn't order it again for a second time. After i ordered, i sat myself next to the barista. A moment later,  the barista came to me and we kinda chit chating around. Sharing our thoughts and our life stories . Supposedly , another guy is coming and tryna join us. we laugh , we cry , we are happy as we are enjoying our Coffees. But wait , i didn't realize that "Americano" did not taste any bitter, it was just perfect! . Now i asked myself, "Do all coffees should meant to be like this? so the sweetness came from the conversation we've had with the people around? Magical!. From that on, i like to go to random coffee-shop and having a good time with strangers and i agree with this caption at one of the place i've been to 

This was taken at Kopitu  
Yes, Coffee is uniting people. From strangers to lovers , from nothing to something. I've met a guy , he has so many tattoos on his body, long hair, piercings everywhere. what would you think at first when you meet this kind of guy? i had completely no idea for this guy. As we sip our coffee, he started to tell me story behind 'why he got so many piercings and tattoos'. Back then, his parents divorced and left him alone and he had nobody to take care of him. Both dad and his mom did not give him care needed. He lived with his grandparents and he found his happiness by getting body modifications like tattoo and piercing. He wanted some attention by doing that , he wanted to be a rebel and turned out everyone's attention now on him , this is what he wants it!. After a while he realizes that something he has done is pointless, so he tried to push himself to be a better person by doing what he loves. He likes to draw, so he drew so many things and it appears some people like it. Now, he works as freelance graphic designer, and he makes a really good income out of it. In the end of our conversation, he gave me words of advice "Everybody has their own struggle, you can be down sometimes but not everyday . You gotta move on and make that moment into some whips that makes you wake up and being worthwhile towards people around". I got triggered about what he said, i felt completely nothing, but at the same time i gotta do something. 
I'm a social butterfly, i can easily talk to people and get to know them quickly, i feel like coffee-shop is my home. I can talk with people, being who i am, be productive and so on. I have learned so many things, so many stories i have listened from strangers. One to two people, jump from this coffee-shop to another it is my thing right now.  


On my bad days, i like to do something useful by myself. Drawing, writing , or even reading books while listening to jazz songs, really made my day!. I could stay at the coffee-shop for long period of time. I feel like i'm home 

Words of advice from me ,
You can learn something everywhere , it doesn't matter who's your teacher. It could be a drag queen, Trans, Doctor, Entrepreneur, or even a guy with tattoos and piercings. People are always learning and we learn through each other, no matter what it is. Now go outside of your box and start to think that the world is a place with full of possibilities.

Thank you for reading my story and see you in my next story
Love , Mann


THE END.







Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much darl :) i'm so glad that you like it . keep in touch , Mann

      Delete
  2. Ahh, coffee is my sweet lover. You would love Amsterdam. I love sitting in the coffee shops and chatting with strangers from all over the world. The tables in those places are usually designed to be communal so that everyone mingles. I love to people watch and see people from all walks of life connecting with each other. Isn't that what life is all about? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeahh definitely, i would love to do that! Amsterdam is my dream city to live btw haha. Hope you always enjoy your coffee and Greetings from Indonesia ! xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most Viewed